The following request for comments is closed. User:Quentinv57 has desysopped Mirzali. --Rschen7754 19:21, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
User:Mirzali in an admin on diqwiki. He abused several times his adminship. Therefore, we started a de-adminship discussion in our community. 5 users supported de-adminship of Mirzali and 1 user who doesnt speak Zazaki opposed. Our request is still on Steward requests/Permissions in progress. Some examples of Mirzali's abuse are below;
- Mirzali insulted user Gomada and admin Xosere.(here, in turkish language) (date:15.03.2013)
- Mirzali tried to block new user without any reason. (date:15.03.2013)
- Mirzali calls user, racist and ignorant. (date:06.03.2013)
- Mirzali attacked admin and calls him idiot, traitor, despot, grandchild of Yezit.(date:05.03.2013)
- Mirzali insulted user Seyidxan as well. He tells users to leave the project.(date:05.03.2013)
- Mirzali blocked user:Gomada twice without valid reason. His reason for the last block was edit war, but here my contributions. I have reverted his mistake once, he is admin but he doesnt know/care 3RR. He has blocked without warning.(date:19.03.2013)
- Some old example from Mirzali; (here) He has insulted user and there are many examples like that.
- Mirzali protected users own pages without reason or asking. Gomada's page and Nerbij's page (date:15.03.2013)
- Mirzali deleted Gomada's sandbox without any reason. After my message here, he restored.(date:20.03.2013)
- There are new users who want to contribute in diqwiki, but they dont contribute because of Mirzali's attitude. Here is an example.(date:19.03.2013)
- By the way, its interesting coz, Mirzali is using diqwiki as his personal blog and he is writing his own political-ideas in turkish 1, 2
Mirzali is using the right of adminship without any accepted standarts. He is taking advantage of adminship as he wants. Because of his attitude, users dont contribute anymore on diqwiki. I hope that the necessary action will be taken.
P.S: this is a discussion of abuse, no political discussions please.Thanks.--Gomada (talk) 09:43, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
- Comment I want to contribute in my mother language (Zazaki). But Mirzali blocked me and my talk page without discussion or warning. What did i really do? I can't even ask him the reason of blocking. In what kind of Wikimedia project an admin has right to block and insult users? Neribij (talk) 17:32, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
- Comment 15:22, 24 Nisane 2013 Mirzali (werênayış | iştıraki) blocked "Neribij (werênayış | iştıraki)" with an expiry time of 1 roc (Çekuyanê Kurdki gurenayış: Stop Kurdish ethnocentric deformation). Mirzali blocked Neribij because of his/her Kurdish ethnocentric deformations. User:Neribij must read SOAPBOX, NPOV. Even in Turkish Wikipedia, Neribij abused and continues abusing SOAPBOX, NPOV and his ethnocentric behaviors were reported here. Xosere and Gomada also abused and are abusing SOAPBOX, NPOV with their Kurdish ethnocentric edits at Zazaki Wikipedia, but Xosere and Gomada were not blocked. I don't understand why only Meribij was blocked. Takabeg (talk) 00:58, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- PS:Takabeg has been blocked in his home wiki for 1 year. Actually he has been blocked several times. The reasons of last blocking (21.05.2013) Trolling, Distrubing the community and hostility. In each project he is trolling and blaming users and brings troubles to community. As he tried in Zazaki wikipedia. I hope, that will be a reason for Takabeg to stop criminalising other users.--Gomada (talk) 11:32, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
- @Takabeg, we know that you would be glad to block all users. You are not even Zaza and you want to block users who are Zazas (and they just want to protect/develop their mother language) I dont want to disscuss and waste my time with you anymore. We know your purpose. Its enough. Thats only thing you do in each project, you blame users and you want to criminalize users, therefore you repeat everywhere same words as ethnocentrism, nationalism etc. Do you teach Zazas how they should live? :) They want to live as they are. Let them! Therefore, stop to dictate Zazas what they should do. You are not Zaza and you cant speak Zazaki, but you want to decide instead of Zaza users! Each objective user can see your purpose. You deformed most of articles related Kurds in your home (turkish) wikipedia.Here is a clear proof how you behave aganist rules of Wikimedia projects. You have deleted all sources and you decided/said by yourself that, its not necessary. Are you the only user in turkish wikipedia? How can you decide by yourself without concensus? Those sources are used for same article in other languages(wikipedias). But you dont accept. Dont waste our time please, go to do something useful! You and Mirzali turned Wikipedia a game-zone. I will not answer you anymore, coz you just change the topic. We discuss Mirzali's insulting and blocking on users here. If you say, Mirzali should keep to insult and block users, then dont waste our time please! (PS:Takabeg is deforming all articles related to Kurds.)--Gomada (talk) 07:38, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- 25.04.2013:Mirzali keeps to insult. He has insulted me in turkish today. His turkish speaking friend (and his advocate) user:Takabeg can translate his swearwords. Lets see Takabeg, if you can really be objective and say your friend to stop to insult. He insults and at same time he threatened here. My all messages are clear, that is a tactics from Mirzali to hide his abuse.
(PS: Steward Quentinv57 has kindly told Mirzali to not block and insult users on April 7) --Gomada (talk) 21:29, 25 April 2013 (UTC)