If you are a new affiliate (or if you are new to affiliates), this page can connect you to some important information and things of interest. There are tips and links to read more, if you want to investigate some matters closely. Please, remember to be friendly, be civil and assume good faith.
In addition to these resources, aimed specifically at newer affiliates, the Affiliates Portal is a very useful page full of pointers to resources and information for affiliates.
Guidance for your first years of Development
You are encouraged to work on the following areas in your first year after recognition to grow your group.
It is good practice to translate each of the above plans into languages in your local community and to post these on your group page.
- Please see Communications sections at the Affiliates portal page.
Conflict of interest
- Please see Conflict of interest section at the Affiliates portal page.
- Please see Emergencies section at the Affiliates portal.
- Please see Legal section at the Affiliates portal page.
- Please see movement structure section at the Affiliates portal to learn move about the movement ecosystem and how it is connected.
- Please see Questions section at the Affiliates portal page.
- Please see Resources section on Affiliates portal page, to learn about monetary and non-monetary resources available to your group.
Useful pages on Meta
- Please see Useful pages on meta section at the Affiliates portal page.
- It is written for Grants space, but it can be applied everywhere