Application Form for joining the Working Groups
In the application form we will ask you to provide some information regarding your background and motivation for joining a Working Group.
This information will be used by Working Group Steering Committee to decide on the membership of each Working Group to ensure the right diversity of expertise, experience, voices, etc.
- Hereby I agree to the use of my personal data in evaluation of my application to participate in the Working Groups Provided data will solely be used for the purpose of evaluation of the application and will be deleted afterwards.
☐ I confirm (required)
- Name or username (or both) (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Choose your Working Group (first option) (required)
Please choose your preferred Working Group as your primary option here. If you have another thematic group where you would like to participate, please add the this as an answer to next question. In case you have not been selected to participate in your preferred group, you will be still considered as a candidate in the second.
- Capacity Building
- Community Health
- Product & Technology
- Resource Allocation
- Revenue Streams
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Choose your Working Group (second option) (optional)
Describe your background
- Which of the options describes best your relation to Wikimedia? (required)
- Informal organized group
- Partner organization
- Project community
- Wikimedia Foundation
- What is the name of your organization or group or project? (required)
- What is your role in your organization/group/project? (required)
- Board member
- Staff member
- Other (describe)
- How many years have you been involved with the movement? (required)
- Which geographical locations have you spent most of your life time in? Name up to 3 (optional)
- What are your main languages? Name up to 3!(required)
- I identify my gender as… (optional)
- Do you participate in any regional or thematic collaborative? Please name the collaboratives! (e.g. CEE, Iberocoop, WikiWomen etc.) (optional)
- Approximately how many hours per week (average) would you be able to commit to participating in a Working Group? (required)
Describe your expertise and motivation
- What inspires and motivates you to take part in the Working Group you have chosen? (1000 characters) (required)
- Do you have any specific interest within your chosen thematic area? If yes, please provide a short description. (150 characters) (optional)
- What competences, experiences and perspectives do you bring to the Working Group? (1000 characters) (required)
- If applicable, note if you been selected by your group or organization to apply to become a member in the working groups? We recommend that movement organizations and groups create internal processes for the selection of their candidates to avoid multiple, competing applications.
☐ Yes ☐ No (optional)
- If there is something that we did not ask you, but you think and feel is important for us to consider, please use this field to share it with us! (optional)