Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Durga bhat bollurodi
- Wikipedia username
- Durga bhat bollurodi
- Email (optional)
- The student of Alva's college Moodubidiri, Active in wikimedia projects such as kannada wikipedia,tulu wikipedia as well as wikimedia commons.
- joint secretary of Alvas wikipedia associatin which is the first student wikipedia association in India
- Contributed articles to kannada and tulu wikipedias.
- Attended 4 wikipedia edithons also have been the part of QR code projects for medicinal plants at SHOBHAVANA,mijar.
- Trained new wikimedians through the association.
- Member of karavali wikimedians
Im active in wikimedia projects but due to unavilability of laptop and internet connection i could not contribute more to wikipedia as i reside in rural area where we have lack of facilities. if I get the support i can give more contribution to all the wikipedia projects in future.
- I work more in the next 6 months to contribute my knowledge to wikipedia.
- I have planned to organise training programmes to students
- To support reserch field
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
--188.8.131.52 09:43, 28 August 2019 (UTC) Support Durga Bhat is an active and dedicated Kannada and Tulu Wikipedian. She is an active member of the Wikipedia Students Association at Alvas Degree College, Moodabidire, near Mangaluru. She has not only contributed articles to Kannada and Tulu Wikipedias, she has also trained her peers. I strongly recommend.--Pavanaja (talk) 16:47, 4 February 2018 (UTC)