Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Faizy F Attingal
- Wikipedia username
- Faizy F Attingal
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am really interested in contributing to Wikipedia.
- Despite being a newcomer, I have created a few articles in Malayalam Wikipedia in a short time.
- I have participated in Wikipedia Asian month 2017 editathon and I have written 5 articles and became eligible for a Wikipedia postcard. Here is the link
- my contributions
What type of support you need
- Laptop only
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
I don't have a laptop. I contribute to Wikipedia using my mobile phone. Editing Wikipedia with a phone is a tiresome job. So I need a laptop or computer to edit better.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I will write many articles and will participate in editathons.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Even though he is a newcomer to Wikipedia, He is really interested in editing--Arunsunilkollam (talk) 08:53, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Akhiljaxxn (talk) 01:11, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 10:28, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Malikaveedu (talk) 10:51, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Abijith k.a (talk) 11:22, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Ranjithsiji (talk) 12:30, 14 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Sanu N (talk) 13:54, 20 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:31, 26 February 2018 (UTC)