Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Gurlal Maan
- Wikipedia username
- Gurlal Maan
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am editor and admin on Punjabi Wikisource and editor on Punjabi Wikipedia
- I do OCR many books and proofread them.
- I also completed 100wikidays on Punjabi Wikisource and Punjabi Wikipedia together.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
- I need laptop because the work on wikisource like Scanning books and OCR them can be done only on laptop.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- With the help of laptop i will upload books on punjabi wikisource. I will proofread them. I will use this device to do workshops of wikisource.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support--Aliva Sahoo (talk) 17:23, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sushma_Sharma (talk) 8:56, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Lokesha kunchadka (talk) 06:58, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:37, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 18:57, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support — Tulsi Bhagat (talk) 05:39, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 16:55, 5 March 2018 (UTC)