Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Pranavs17
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Active kannada Wikimedian since 2017.
- Participated in more than 6 Edithons.
- Active contributer in Wikipedia, Wikisource and Wikimediacommons
- Member of Karavali Wikimedians group.
- Secretary of Alvas wikipedia association.
- Partcipated in wikipedia photo walk workshop.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
I'm from rural area where there is lack of facilities and moreover I don't have a laptop. I need a laptop and good internet connection to contribute more actively to the best of my ability. To involve more effectively in Wikimedia projects.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I have planned to contribute more effectively.
- I will be training new Wikimedian.
- I will participate in many Edithons.
- I will work towards bridging Gender Gap in Wikimedia projects
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Pranav is an active and dedicated Wikipedian. He is an active member of the Wikipedia Students Association at Alvas Degree College, Moodabidire, near Mangaluru. He has not only contributed articles to Kannada WIkipedia, he has also trained his peers. I strongly recommend.--Pavanaja (talk) 13:58, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support I recommendVchetans (talk) 15:19, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support _Sangappadyamani (talk) 19:29, 4 February 2018 (UTC)