Jump to navigation Jump to search
Code of Conduct at Wikifunctions
Adapting the Technical Code of Conduct
Since Wikifunctions is a technical project, it should adopt the Technical Code of Conduct.
Indifferent / Comments
Further policy drafts
- I think the technical code of conduct is a good basis for how people should work together in Wikifunctions. Additional to that I think it is important that Wikifunctions is a project with participants from small language communities. So it is important to reduce the barriers for Contributors and to be open for different solutions. I wrote something about that at a subpage of my user page. This goal is from my point of view important for the acceptance of Wikifunctions.--Hogü-456 (talk) 22:26, 18 November 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks Hogü-456! Re: Technical code of conduct - please consider adding your signature in one of the sub-sections above.
- Re: what you're written above and at your linked-subpage - Those are good thoughts. Two notes:
- (1) I would suggest a clarification to the sentence "These functions will be used for generating texts for Abstract Wikipedia." - the functions will be usable for a lot more than that! We should be able to use the functions directly within existing pages on other wikis, similar to local Lua functions today. See the (old and brief) details here.
- (2) Can you think of any existing policies/guidelines that could be examined and/or adapted in order to encourage that kind of welcoming culture within the Wikifunctions wiki, or do you have any ideas for what a new policy/guideline like that ought to include?
- Thanks again. Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 22:56, 22 November 2022 (UTC)