Agenda being drafted
These are suggestions: later it will be moved to the meeting main page. The community will invite to add ideas here.
- Review of current translation on meta
- mainly Election, WMF website
- Review of some translation related center pages
- Review of ways translators utilize those resources
- Suggestion: rarely used items could be removed.
- Scope and mission of translation subcommittee
- Core language policy
- Evaluation of validaty
- Suggestion for improvement
- Translator coordination; within scope or better coordinated by a genuin volunteering usergroup?
- Request from local projects (including MLs)
- Request from individuals
- Transcom should care for them? Why? Or why not? And how? If we/they want but have no time?
- Possible collaborators
- Internal subcommittee?
- New lang subcommittee?
- Wikimedia ambassadors? (They have no fixed organization though)
- Volunteer based Wikimedia translator usergroup (not yet organized)
add your ideas freely, edit boldly!
If this meeting was announced earlier I could have reported it in wikizine. Maybe more people would have come then who now do not new it. --Walter 15:47, 3 November 2006 (UTC)