Talk:Wiki Loves Pride/2019/Health
You are all also invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride/2019/Art, which also runs until July 31, and has art books as prizes. There are also tools there to facilitate translation of artwork articles.--Pharos (talk) 03:12, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
And winner is...
Apologies for the delay, here are the 2019 winners...
- Grand Prize: RXerself
- Runner Up: Meenakshi nandhini
- Most Points from HIV/AIDS Topics: RXerself
- Most Points from Developing Country Topics: RXerself
- Most Points from Family and Youth Topics: Elisardojm
- Most Points from Bi Topics: Elisardojm
- Most Points from Trans and Nonbinary Topics: RXerself
- 5 Consolation Prizes: BoCoolata, Gunarta, JoAlanen, M-Mustapha, Mimihitam
We added a runner-up prize at the value of the topical prizes to recognize our second-highest overall contributor, and have 5 consolation prize winners because that was the remaining number of valid participants not otherwise awarded. To receive your prize, please get in touch and email me so that we can exchange information.--Pharos (talk) 15:17, 7 May 2020 (UTC)