If you need to get in touch with the persons writing Tech News, you can check the page history on Meta for that particular issue to see who wrote what.
In addition, some of the most common contributors are listed here. Feel free to add your name at the bottom.
- Johan writes most of Tech News most weeks. He is the prime contact if you have any questions.
- Quiddity and Trizek write most of Tech News when Johan is not available.
- IKhitron will add necessary information, fix links and rewrite items to make them more informative most weeks.
- Matěj Suchánek does a lot of link fixing, making sure the newsletter is correctly formatted.
- Sandipan Banerjee is translating Tech News in Bengali(bn)
The community liaisons at the Wikimedia Foundation are responsible for making sure the newsletter is published every week. Tech/Ambassadors are helping for content, volunteer translators make that newsletter an international one. Many thanks to them!