- 1 How do you make a wiki?
- 2 about text font in arabic language
- 3 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
- 4 Inserimento link
- 5 اقتراح لوكبيديا
- 6 Punctuation
- 7 Setting user permissions on files uploaded
- 8 Re-Print Book
- 9 Microsoft Edge non supporta l'editor visuale di Wikipedia
- 10 How to get started to contribute to open software here
How do you make a wiki?
Nevermind. I did some more looking around the wiki XxMeepsterxX (talk)
Bonjour, Je voudrais inserer ces liens dynamiques dans une page wiki et voir les memes resultats comme sur les pages web HTML:
Comment y proceder ?
S'il vous plait veuillez m'apporter un appui.
Hallo! I just "created" a new Wiki using MediaWiki latest version. My question is: is there a software (app) running under Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite that can allow me to create and/or edit wiki articles OFFline and then sync them to ONline version? Something like MarsEdit for blogs, just to be clear...
about text font in arabic language
Hi, I would like to notice that the actual font make wikipidia text unreadable in arabic language, I highly recommend to use "Tahoma" font for arabic text, whit a size of 1em.
заблокируйте меня пойжайлуста я по ошибки зарегистрироволся
Salve. Vorrei inserire un link che indirizza a sito esterno in un testo. Ho già provato più volte ma viene considerato come indirizzo pubblicitario. Come risolvere?
il link è questo: http://bandadicropani.jimdo.com ho provato a creare una pagina anche ma non mi accetta i link. testi e link sono originali e non sono usati a scopo pubblicitario.
Is it possible to download a raw dataset of all world government organizations (city, state, province, etc.)?
If there is not a data value indicating it's a government organization, are all URLS in a table so that I can programmatically deduce which URLs are government, therefore indirectly indicating all government organizations?
لماذا لايكون هناك عدد مشاهدين و معجبين و وصفحات كتاب ويكبديا بتويتر شهرة
There's something that has been bothering me for a long time with your website's encyclopedia articles. I'm a court reporter, and I create legal transcripts for a living. I'm an expert on punctuation. Your articles consistently show incorrect usage of the quotation marks with commas and periods. Periods and commas ALWAYS go INSIDE quotation marks, no exceptions. Please look it up if you don't believe me. I believe Wikipedia would be perceived as more professional if your punctuation was correct.
This is an example. Here is a sentence from a Wikipedia article entitled Amanda Bynes: A month later, Bynes had an apparent change of heart and "unretired". The correct usage is: A month later, Bynes had an apparent change of heart and "unretired." 
It is a common mistake for a layperson but not a professional organization such as Wikipedia.
Just my two cents.
- Wikipedia articles are most often written by non-professionals (laypersons). Ruslik (talk) 19:42, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
- You appear to be advocating the "American" style for quotation marks. Depending on the wiki the "British" or "logical" style may be preferred, as is the case on the English Wikipedia for example. You can read more about these two styles at w:Quotation marks in English#Order of punctuation. Anomie (talk) 13:30, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Setting user permissions on files uploaded
Is there a way to set user permissions on files that are uploaded to the images directory so that I could restrict who can read which files?
I have edited a Book titled Clearing the Hemp Smoke. This project was completed, printed and received on July 30th, 2014. I am now wishing to do a re-print in a larger quantity.
How to I access the material and then re- order.?
Please respond via EMail....firstname.lastname@example.org
Chester W. Curling
Microsoft Edge non supporta l'editor visuale di Wikipedia
- Grazie per la segnalazione, quale versione hai sperimentato per la precisione? Hai già segnalato il problema a Microsoft? Vedi per caso qualche errore nella console degli errori (ovunque essa sia in tale programma)? --Nemo 14:53, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
How to get started to contribute to open software here
please guide me i am begginer
How do u do ? Am here by asking hw can i join this company