Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of tools that editors can use to make tasks easier. Free to add something you might think useful.
- Global user manager checks the global status of a user.
- Luxo's counter (cross-wiki contribs or global contributions) gives an overview of a user's latest contributions on all public wikis.
- SUL info shows the status of a user's SUL and their status on each wiki they are registered at.
- CrossActivity shows the date and time of a user's latest action on all wikis.
- xContribs (cross-contribs) measures cross-wikiness, i.e., how much of their contributions are spread across wikis.
- Edit summary calculator shows how often a user gives an summary for their edits. Fl's tool does the same, by namespace.
- FindMe! shows on which wikis a user has registered an account.
- Contribs shows the contributions of multiple users in a single list.
- Watcher shows how many users are watching a certain page. It won't show the exact number if the page has fewer than 30 watchers.
- Stalker compares the contributions of up to ten users. The search can be filtered by namespace.
- Stalk toy provides comprehensive information about the status of a user, IP address, or CIDR range on all Wikimedia wikis.
- determines the domain name that is associated with a given IP address. More DNS query tools are available at the .
- WHOIS lookups from C-M and OverlordQ. More services can be found at the .
- packets take to get from one IP address to another. More links to traceroute servers can be found on the . records the path (or transfers through gateway computers on a network)
- determines a visitor's rough geographical location. More services can be found on the .
- Range check lists the contributions made to a wiki by all IP addresses within a specified range.
- Rangeblock calculator determines the smallest possible rangeblock for a set of IP addresses.
- Tor check helps to determine whether an IP address is using TOR exit nodes to access Wikipedia. Access by TOR nodes is normally automatically blocked by the TorBlock extension.
Warning and blocking
- Warning templates to warn IPs/new users.
- Block finder finds the block responsible for blocking a given IP address. It checks both global and local blocks as well as range and normal blocks.
- Global blocking to do blocking and locking requests at stewards.
- Multilingual speedy deletions. To be checked periodically to see if something on a small wiki has to be deleted or spambots occurred.
- ENDVALUE spam. Used to keep track of this particular spammer. (provided by Mathonius)
- Nothing to say about me really spam. Used to keep track of this particular spammer. (provided by Mathonius)
- Unexisting image spam. Used to keep track of this particular spammer. (provided by MF-Warburg)