I love the edit button: you click it and you write for the world. I wish you could edit the world in the same way: just a click to correct mistakes, add something meaningful, improve the existing with the knowledge you can offer.
iopensa is Iolanda Pensa, http://iopensa.it.
What I am working on
- Projects related to Wikimedia in which I contribute as a volunteer
- I contribute to increase the quality and quantity of African content on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects. Volunteer contribution to WikiAfrica Cameroon (project concept and design), Wikipedia Primary School, Africa Portal and WikiAfrica related projects.
- I am a member of Wikimedia Italia (and member of the Board of Trustees - Comitato dei Garanti) and Wikimedia CH (member of some working groups).
- Member of the Wikimania Committee as a representative of Wikimania 2016.
- I am very committed to make accessible the Italian cultural heritage on the Wikimedia projects
- Interested in GLAM related topics. GLAM/Repository and GLAM/References
- Milan Unit and the photographer Ramak Fazel wikiproject
- Projects related to Wikimedia and to my work as researcher at SUPSI (since February 2013)
- Wikipedia Primary School SSAJRP programme (2014-2017), applied research project contributing to Wikipedia Primary School. The project includes the pilot development of the Wikipedia Scientific Journal and the establishment of a Scientific Committee supporting the specific development of the Swiss-South African research. The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
- Culture and Safety in Africa (2011-2014), applied research project to document and assess the impact of public art on urban safety in Douala, Luanda and Johannesburg. The project is releasing all its background documentation under cc by-sa and it contributes to the Wikimedia projects. The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
Checking projects' timeline & progress
- Timeline & progress of Wikipedia Primary School SSAJRP programme.
- Wikimania Esino Lario history (report of things done and of the process), Timeline & progress of Wikimania Esino Lario.
- Workshop ECAS Basel 2017 - Literature and sources about African cities and open access
- Workshop Wiki SUPSI - Chapter 2
- User:Iopensa/Application Wikimania 2017 Scholarship
- Grants:IdeaLab/Sharing the bad news: a media campaign about the absence of Wikipedians in Africa
- A GLAM survey in Italy related to open licenses and the potential synergy with Wikimedia projects. outreach:GLAM/OpenGLAM Benchmark Survey
- Open Content - A Practical Guide to Using Creative Commons Licences/Guide
- User:Ijon/GLAMify tool for GLAM images by Asaf.
- Grants:APG/Proposals/2014-2015 round2/Wikimedia Italia/Proposal form
- Communications/State of the Wikimedia Foundation
- Grants:Learning patterns/Making a centralized resource space specific to your GLAM
- Wikimedia Documentation Directory. A way to easily discover Wikimedia-related documentation including all outreach activities e.g GLAM and education. http://tools.wmflabs.org/hay/wdd/
- Articoli Wikipedia che possono essere mappati in OpenStreetMap - http://geodati.fmach.it/gfoss_geodata/osm/wtosm/it_IT/
- Community Capacity Development
- w:fr:Projet:Wikipack Africa Contenu/WikiFundi:Wikimédia en Afrique and w:fr:Projet:Wikipack Africa
- Modulo adesione http://wikilovesmonuments.wikimedia.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Come-aderire-a-WLM-2016.pdf
- commons:User:Jcornelius/Wikimania 2016/2016 June 21-30
- Wikipedia:Adding open license text to Wikipedia