From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
iopensa is Iolanda Pensa, http://iopensa.it.
What I am working on
- Projects related to Wikimedia in which I contribute as a volunteer
- Wikimedia grant What is about - C'est quoi. A series of communication tools about Wikipedia. Cameroon pilot project (2014), Individual Engagement Grants from Wikimedia Foundation.
- Wikimania Esino Lario, bidding for Wikimania 2015.
- I contribute to increase the quality and quantity of African content on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects. Volunteer contribution to WikiAfrica Cameroon (project concept and design), Wikipedia Primary School, Africa Portal and WikiAfrica related projects.
- Contributing to the selection of Wikimedia 2014 scholarships in the scholarships committee.
- I am a member of Wikimedia Italia and Wikimedia CH (member of some working groups).
- Projects related to Wikimedia and to my work as researcher at SUPSI (since February 2013)
- The Alps on Wikipedia (2013-2015), applied research project contributing to Alps Portal. The project includes a training session; we decided to use this chance to organize the pilot development of Certificating training; the project also includes networking; we decided to use this chance to organize a GLAM exhibition and event in Lugano 2014 (Poster design). The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
- Wikipedia Primary School SSAJRP programme (2014-2017), applied research project contributing to Wikipedia Primary School. The project includes the pilot development of the Wikipedia Scientific Journal and the establishment of a Scientific Committee supporting the specific development of the Swiss-South African research. The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
- Culture and Safety in Africa (2011-2014), applied research project to document and assess the impact of public art on urban safety in Douala, Luanda and Johannesburg. The project is releasing all its background documentation under cc by-sa and it contributes to the Wikimedia projects. The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
- A GLAM survey in Italy related to open licenses and the potential synergy with Wikimedia projects. outreach:GLAM/OpenGLAM Benchmark Survey