- How would you define the leadership role of the board of trustees?
- Have you reviewed the movement roles initiative and what are your thoughts on this subject?
- Which demographic groups do you believe are viable targets for growth as factual article content contributors to Wikipedia?
- As a trustee for the Wikimedia Foundation, what do you believe is the largest internal challenge for staff and the board that you would seek to address?
- What is your opinion with regard to the Foundation's emphasis on the Global South and it opening offices there?
- Do you think that WMF should have financial insurance or an endowment fund?
- Do you hold any position either outside Wikimedia or within (such as ChapCom) that may pose a threat to conflict of interest?
- Languages based Wikipedia versus countries based chapters
- Accumulation of chapter related board members
- Articulaton of the voice of the communities of editors
- Funding of the chapters' activitites
- The Cathedral or the Bazaar?
- Anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ads and fundraising.
- MediaWiki and Wikimedia Foundation development to non-Wikipedia projects
- Board minutes
- Who defines project scope: project consensus or board vote?
- Unelected but Voting Members of the Board
- Accepting Bitcoin donations
- More chapters at the same territory?
- Stateless languages chapters / Esperanto
- Gender balance
- Technical issues