Dear Саган, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 10:12, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017
- Dear Zufar,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Bashkortostan and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 21:02, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for help
At all times, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org--Fantasticfears (talk) 22:59, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
WAM2019 welcomes your support!
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
WAM2019 Team thanks you for your support.
WAM2019 International Team
--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:53, 2 November 2019 (UTC)
Invitation to organize CEE Spring 2020
Dear ZUFAr! We are writing to you because you have organised CEE Spring in your community in the past and hope that you're excited to participate this year too! :-)
The time has come to start preparing for CEE Spring 2020 which will happen during the usual timeframe (21st of March until May 31st).
There are some things the we want to announce:
- You are welcome to join the international team.
- You can sign up as a local organizer
- To reduce administrative overhead there would be stricter rules on how communities can receive prize funds.
- You can start working on local pages and article lists.
- We are willing to expand our side contests like CEE Women and spice up our Hall of Fame.
- We are also looking into opportunities for communities outside the region, including running contest on English Wikipedia.
- We will communicate all our activities in email list, Facebook group and Telegram.
Yours, the CEE International Organisers Team
--Papuass (talk) 19:12, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
WMTRK Monthly Meeting
I want to inform you that on May 17 at 17:00 (UTC) an online meeting of Members of our User Group will take place. If you want to join the meeting please write to me (email@example.com) and I will send you an invitation to the meeting. Kindly, --Mehman 97 14:26, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
WMTRK Monthly Meeting for November
I want to inform you that on Novemver 12 at 16:00 (UTC) an online meeting of Members of our User Group will take place. If you want to join the meeting please write to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will send you an invitation to the meeting. Kindly, – Mehman 97 00:56, 12 November 2022 (UTC)