Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Participating projects and local organisers
This table is for the local contests, which means that it is grouped per wiki, not per country/region/community. The article lists are per country/region/community.
The contest starts with 27 language Wikipedias, 30 countries/regions/communities.
- Discuss the rules of the contest with the own community.
- Define a list of exactly 100 articles about your country, region or language, in ten of the following categories as considered meaningful with help from the own community by 1 March. An exception will be made for Esperanto, because they cannot have categories like nature, sports and transport.
- Nature / Geography
- Transport / Infrastructure
- Nature reserves (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Earth)
- Monuments (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Monuments)
- Ethnography (e.g. connected to the ethnography of the Carpathian region)
- 1914-18 (e.g. connected to the Europeana 1914-18 Wikimedia challenge)
- Put the lists at Template:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017 Article Lists by Country.
- Make sure that all participating articles on their own wiki have the template CEE Spring 2017 with parameters for username, topic and country.
- Create a local page and link it to Q28361633. You can use this template if you wish.
- Follow the Rules on international level
- Add information about the contest (links to one or more of this page, the Facebook page, Twitter page, the blog and further pages) in sitenotice if they consider it helpful in their context.
- Check Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Press releases for inspiration.
Example site notice
Participants from outside the CEE region
|Language||Local organiser||Country, region or community|