#WPWPCampaign2021: Learning and evaluation
Many thanks for participating in the WPWP campaign.
We are glad about the level of participation, this year and we are excited to inform you that over 900 volunteers around the world added photos to more than 250,000 articles in 298 languages Wikipedia. This year, we surpassed the 2020 edition's milestone by over 170%.
We are in the process of evaluating the WPWP campaign this year and we need your help. We'd love to get your feedback. Your feedback will allow us to better meet your expectations for the campaign in the next editions.
Please complete a brief survey so that we may learn about your participation in the campaign, strengths, challenges and your expectations. This information will enable us to improve the next editions of the Campaign.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
Join Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2022
Thank you for participating in the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos campaign last year.
We are glad to inform you that this year's edition started on 1 July, 2022. You are invited to participate in the campaign again to help improve the quality of Wikipedia articles with photos and contextual images. For more information about the campaign and how to participate, please visit the campaign page here.
If you have any questions or query please feel free to contact the organizing team, leave a message at the campaign's talkpage or send an email to wpwpcampaigngmail.com.
ESEAP Preparatory Council voting reminder, clarification, and update for community and individual seats
Dear ESEAP Wikimedians,
This is a reminder, clarification, and update to the voting of ESEAP Preparatory Council's community seats and individual seats.
- It is important to note that individual votes are not accepted in this category, only votes casted on behalf of an ESEAP community are accepted. The votes for Community seats are exclusive to the ESEAP-verified Communities themselves.
- Votes representing Wikimedia projects must be cast by an admin of the Wikimedia project, with a link to the discussion within the project.
- Other votes representing communities must be casted by a leading member of the community, with a link to the discussion within the community.
- Votes that does not meet the community seat's voting guidelines will be stricken out and not counted.
- To learn more about the community process, please refer to the voting guidelines on this meta page.
- Considering that there seem to be some misunderstandings of this voting category, the voting for the community seats will be extended and will end at .
- Please refer to these criteria for who can vote.
- The voting period for individual seats will remain unchanged and will end at .
The final results of all seats will be announced by 10th September 2023. We strongly encourage your participation in this voting process. If you have any questions, please leave a message on the talk page.
Rachmat04, on behalf of the Process Oversight Sub-Committee, 10:21, 30 August 2023 (UTC)