User talk:Alexei Kopylov
2016 Wishlist proposal
Hello! Just letting you know I've moved your ""Mark all visited synchronization" proposal from the Miscellaneous category to the Watchlists category. This is simply to better organize our proposals and make them easier to find based on topic. Thanks for participating! MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 18:04, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
Global preferences ready for testing
I am contacting you because of your support for Global settings in the 2016 Community Tech Wishlist. Global preferences are now available for beta testing, and need your help before being released to the wikis.
- Read over the help page, it is brief and has screenshots
- Login or register an account on Beta English Wikipedia
- Visit Global Preferences and try enabling and disabling some settings
- Visit some other language and project test wikis such as English Wikivoyage, German Wiktionary, the Hebrew Wikipedia and test the settings
- Report your findings, experience, bugs, and other observations
Once the team has feedback on design issues, bugs, and other things that might need worked out, the problems will be addressed and global preferences will be sent to the wikis.
User script to view subcategories
Hi Alexei Kopylov,
If you remember, you participated in the 2019 Community Wishlist Survey, including the discussion for a button to easily view subcategories (Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Categories/Button to show subcategories).
If you are interested in using it, just add