- Helló Aursani! Welcome and thanks for your work at Sindhi projects (w:sd:Main_Page wikt:sd:Main_Page). All best wishes Gangleri | Th | T 14:13, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
Once again, Meta:Requests for adminship is for this wiki only. Ypur request has been moved to Requests for permission#Aursani@sdwikinews, please add some needed information there. MaxSem(Han shot first!) 16:26, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Dear Aursani, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:06, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Aursani, thank you for the note on my talk page. I do not think there is a process for requesting superprotection. If you are having trouble with vandalism by administrators, I might suggest you talk with a steward about the best solution. Good luck! -Pete F (talk) 01:20, 12 October 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for being late, but I am abroad at the moment. I have asked other fellow stewards to have a look on this matter. Please consider that this kind of problems might require some time to be sorted out. Thank you for your patience, --M/ (talk) 14:39, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
Your message dated 25th
Thank you for you message (it has been moved, so I was notified about that now), please remember that I cannot read Sindhi language. Can you please explain more about this problem? For example, it would be easier for us Steward if you could ask question in English about those editwars, so that everybody can read also other answers and follow up easier. --M/ (talk) 16:17, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for applying. Please follow the guidelines: Stewards/Elections_2016/Guidelines#Create_your_statement_and_vote_page. You should create the vote page and something else yet. Stryn (talk) 05:33, 25 January 2016 (UTC) Stryn (talk) 05:33, 25 January 2016 (UTC)
No content pages
Stewards have no special rights about the creation nor the deletion of pages. You should write about that on the relevant wiki (e.g. pointing out this problem at the bar or the community pump) and it is up to the community to say if those pages are to be kept or not. Thank you, --M/ (talk) 20:09, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
Reminder – sign the Confidentiality agreement
Hi, this is a reminder that you have not yet signed the Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information. You must sign it before tomorrow (Universal Time Zone) as per the guidelines or you will be disqualified from the stewards elections. If you don't know how to sign that please read Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign.
- Hi, I am regret to inform you that you have been disqualified from steward elections since you have not signed the Confidentiality agreement which is mandatory for every candaidate before 8th February per election prerequisites, Please let me know if you consider signing it before 14.00 UTC, we may reconsider our decision --Shanmugamp7 (talk) 07:25, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:00, 1 March 2016 (UTC)