I will be pleased hearing from you. --BBKurt 19:56, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
I just saw a lot of edits from you on one page. 1. But that was all over the recent changed. Do you think it is possible to do it in one edit and not in 100 edits?
Thanks, Abigor 18:37, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Well, I checked each article of the translation suggestions. That caused the large numbers of edits. As I have finished the work I can asure you that there will be no more edits like this. Best wishes --BBKurt 06:37, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you, I was trying to patrol the recent changes, but all changed where from you. Therefor my message.
- Have a nice X-mas Abigor 10:13, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
Thanks, you too. --BBKurt 19:38, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi, do you use irc? I'd like to explain you why I didn't yet set up an abusefilter for ksh.wiki, have a nice day! --Vituzzu 20:32, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
- No, sorry, I don't use it. If I understand you correctly setting up an abusefilter doesn't work or there is a problem to install it. Hopefully you find a solution because blocking one or two users per days and recovering large quantities of articles isn't fun at all. --BBKurt 21:48, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
This morning we had again an attack on our page destroying seven articles. It was again the same text (Harald Krischel). I think your support is urgently needed.--BBKurt 07:49, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
A second attack at noon. --BBKurt 11:04, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
- I see, can you send me an email so I'll be able to explain you the current situation? --Vituzzu 15:09, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Translation Notification Bot
Hallo BBKurt. While I'm not the owner of the "bot" (nobody is, in real) I've answered to your message at User talk:Translation Notification Bot. Best regards. -- MarcoAurelio (talk) 16:36, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
Dear BBKurt, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:07, 12 September 2014 (UTC)