User talk:DannyS712/Global watchlist
Hi, DannyS712. I can't find somehow the talk page we're talking there all the time. If I find it, I'll move this topic over there. I can see that now you open all the links in the new tabs. If so, my css selectors for diff links will not work any longer. Is there a chance I can ask you to add some arbitrary css class on diff links, so I could use it as the new selector? Thank you, IKhitron (talk) 16:37, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Sure, Doing... --DannyS712 (talk) 16:41, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Done - class is
globalWatchlist-diff--DannyS712 (talk) 16:45, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- DannyS712? IKhitron (talk) 01:25, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- It is now available at https://meta.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:GlobalWatchlist (though its not working at the moment due to unrelated issues) DannyS712 (talk) 23:27, 18 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, DannyS712. Indeed. But as I can see, one can't check it properly because it does not have an access to "real" wikis. IKhitron (talk) 00:30, 19 November 2020 (UTC)
Open changed pages at once?
Hello, DannyS712. I am using Global Watchlist 24/7, because it is convenient, but I wonder if it would be possible to add a button to each wiki header with which all changes will be opened at once. Now I have to click every single change, return to Global watchlist, and click another changed page, etc. etc. If all changes of any wiki could be opened in new tabs at once (perhaps with a maximum of say ten), that would be great, at least to me, but probably to others too. Greeting, Eissink (talk) 13:14, 29 January 2021 (UTC).
- Sorry, I'm not currently working on improving the user script, since I'm working to create a MediaWiki extension to replace it instead DannyS712 (talk) 05:36, 1 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi, DannyS712. I understand the new extension will be on Meta in 47 hours. Congrajulations. Is there a link on Special:Watchlist, as in the script, in all wikis? IKhitron (talk) 17:50, 1 February 2021 (UTC)