-- 23:00, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
The unwarranted comment you left on User talk:AP295 on the English Wikipedia is unkind and contains language that would insult AP295, who as far as I know has been insulted many times, and is also blocked on enwiki, but please be kind to other editors when explaining why they were blocked. Best regards, 188.8.131.52 23:06, 9 July 2021 (UTC)
Plus, we are only human, but you don’t seem to believe we are. If I or AP295 had commented on you on enwiki like that then would you like that? No, you wouldn’t because it is unkind. Please be kind to other editors. 184.108.40.206 01:02, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
- I explained to AP295 that they were blocked for arguing that a friend of KKK leader and Neo-Nazi David Duke's and a member of a white nationalist organization was not somehow not being an antisemite when he says that Jewish culture is going to destroy western civilization, and for arguing that the ACLU and ADL are not reliable secondary sources for that primary source based information (which the subject in no way denies).
- You are lying, plain and simple. A quick glance at AP295's talk page will show that I did not insult him. If you want to prove that you're not lying, you need to quote what I said on his page that is an insult. Being dismissive of a white supremacist is not insulting, it's just common sense and basic decency to anyone who's not a Nazi subhuman.
- Still, it's pretty obvious that you came here (instead of enwiki) because you're either blocked on enwiki or because you're hoping that someone here will just take your word for it and won't check the original page. Whether this is because you are AP295 or yet another white supremacist troll who needs to join humanity doesn't really matter.
- On the off-chance you're just someone who heard him complain about being blocked and who lacked the due diligence to actually look at his talk page before accusing me of insulting him, here's your chance to say "oops" and back off. Ian.thomson (talk) 04:51, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
- I’m not a white supremacist or troll, and I have looked at his talk page on enwiki. You used a swear word on there after revoking his talk page access, an action I would take as acceptable because I also believe AP295 is obviously a white supremacist troll. Using swear words obviously does not work for people looking to be unblocked, but their unblock request wouldn’t work if they are a white supremacist troll and one thing for certain, I wouldn’t think about backing off shouting “cops”. So it seems you weren’t aiming at me, you were trying to make the mobile fortress fall on our enemies, hmm, clever, aren’t you. 220.127.116.11 10:52, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
Either apologise for that comment about the “cops and back off” sentence or the correspondence ends now. 18.104.22.168 10:55, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
- Look more carefully at what I wrote: I said you can say "Oops", not "Cops."
- Also, I really cannot begin to give a flying fuck if someone who supports a Holocaust denier is offended by me using a Goddamn cuss word. They should be more offended that 6 million Jews and millions of other people were murdered for no fucking reason. The Alt-Right loves to insist that we remain impotently and compliantly hyper-civil in the face of their more-than-incivil anti-human bullshit, and I'm far from the only person who refuses to play that game. Ian.thomson (talk) 11:43, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
Well, I am offended that 6 million Jews were killed but you don’t need to use swear words because they might offend people. I am telling the truth. 22.214.171.124 11:52, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
Sorry I misinterpreted your spelling. 126.96.36.199 11:53, 18 July 2021 (UTC)