User talk:Jean-Christophe Chazalette
So do not forget to have a look at here a moment later ...
- 1 Admin Abuse
- 2 Stewardship
- 3 Adieu
- 4 Re: IRC
- 5 Kurów
- 6 Ip and user
- 7 Simple English Wiktionary
- 8 Ant
- 9 Ip-check of Cstub
- 10 Droits sur le canal #wikipedia-fr
- 11 Problem in lad.wiki
- 12 ksh.wikipedia.org
- 13 bots for pl.wiki
- 14 CheckUsers on he-wiki
- 15 Request for Chechuser on hu-wiki
- 16 MS Wikipedia
- 17 De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
- 18 Checkuser
- 19 Trust on Wikipedia
- 20 Salut
- 21 Request for Chechuser on hu-wiki revisited
- 22 I am your pen friend from India ( 15 years back )
- 23 My cotact
Jean-Christophe, A group of editors and admins refuse to allow a balance of material and links. Gamaliel, Robert McClenon, Jpgordon, JamesMLane, and a few others now own the pages. Any attempts to modify the page is met by thier gang edits. They allow only links to pro kennedy sites, none to negative sites regardless of the wealth of content they may provide. They push their pov on all of the Kennedy pages. It's because of editors and admins like these that Wikipedia is doubted as a source. ie; the New York Times published policy against Wiki as a source. The group refuses to agree to consensus when it is against them. I've now been blocked by Jpgordon in an abuse of admin priv. My act was not vandalism, it's simply not agreeing with their one sided pov. I am not willing to endure any more arb or mediation. These guys are out of control. 188.8.131.52 05:45, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
Congratulations villy! You've been appointed a new Steward of the Wikimedia projects. Please remember to read the Steward policies and abide to them. Also, please add yourself to Stewards#List of stewards and the languages they speak. If you'll need any help with the Steward interface (under Special:Makesysop), please contact me on my talk page. Datrio 21:41, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
- bravo ;D Alvaro 21:44, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
- Bienvenue sur Wikilivre en Occitan Gorann Andjelkovic 19:34, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- Merci :) villy ♦✎ 19:40, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
Merci. A bientôt. :o) --Paginazero 09:21, 14 January 2006 (UTC)
- What's the new channel for? Is there information about its scope and purpose anywhere? Sj 08:26, 14 January 2006 (UTC)
Why reverting me on a lot of wikis? I making questions as IP but you are stupid admin. F*ck you. Pietras1988 - troll on pl wiki but not only pl wiki... 18:47, 19 February 2006 (UTC)
Ip and user
- Hi, I'm Equi from the Spanish wikipedia. I want you to tell me if 184.108.40.206 was the same to User:Dondiego. Thank you!
- Hola, soy Equi de la wikipedia en español. Querría saber si 220.127.116.11 es la ip de User:Dondiego. Gracias!
--Equi 22:48, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Era más una sospecha, pero igualmente ya está solucionado todo. La ip no volvió a editar, Lo que pasó es que me dijeron que vaya a preguntar, pero después me di cuenta que es más un cuestión personal que otra cosa. Saludos y gracias. --Equi 17:46, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- ¿Pues abandonan la petición CheckUser? villy ♦✎ 21:30, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
Sí, no lo precisamos más. Muchas gracias por tu atención
;) --Equi 22:04, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- De acuerdo. He aquí el resultado: desde el 15 de febrero de 2006, IP 18.104.22.168 corresponde al IP empleada por dos nuevos usuarios en el momento de la creación de sus cuentas. Por otro parte, sobre este período, el IP 22.214.171.124 corresponde al IP empleado por dos usuarios; uno de los dos es el utilizador Dondiego el 23 y 24 de febrero de 2006. ¡ He aquí! villy ♦✎ 07:17, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
Simple English Wiktionary
Dear Aurevilly, I notice that you have made a few contributions on Simple English Wiktionary, and I wanted to invite you to continue working on the project. We need all the good editors we can get, and as a steward, it is obvious that you are a good and trusted editor.
I also would like you to comment on inactive wikis about SE Wiktionary, if you are willing. Simple English Wiktionary is not inactive. It does not have many people editing it, but there are some, and, contrary to what Angela says, it does have reasons to exist. We even have almost 300 entries, currently, much more than some other wikis. There are also reasons for SE Wikibooks and SE Wikiquote, but SE Wiktionary definitely should not be removed. --Cromwellt|talk 23:18, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
Bisous mon Villy. Ant
Ip-check of Cstub
Would you please do an ip-check on Cstub@svwiki to check if its an suckpuppet for any existing problematic accunts since he have mailed nonces mails via Wikipedia to sevral users/Grön 19:00, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
Droits sur le canal #wikipedia-fr
Je ne sais pas si tu as le niveau nécessaire pour changer mes droits sur #wikipedia-fr. Si tu pouvais aussi le faire à l'occasion, ce serait bien, ça m'éviterait, si je me connecte sous l'identité hegesippe, de devoir à chaque arrivée sur le chan, taper la commende /deop hegesippe. Merci d'avance. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 16:16, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
Problem in lad.wiki
Hi, we have serious problems about lad.wiki; the 2 bureaucrats in lad.wiki don't enter in this wiki for very long time, and I and Pablo we are the only active users in this wiki, I request about bureaucrating but I don't receive any vote. Please grant about sysop request for Pablo, is very serious the problem about this, if you don't believe me please see the history of all bureuacrats in lad.wiki. Regards. --Taichi - (あ！) 03:52, 7 April 2006 (UTC)
- OK. I've made Pablo an admin + bureaucrat. Now that you have an active elected bureaucrat, please refer to him any adminship request, including yours (which was not an bureaucrat request by the way, only Pablo applied for bureaucratship). Thanks ! villy ♦✎ 06:10, 7 April 2006 (UTC)
thank you for giving Purodha temporary Bureaucrat features on the new Ripuarian Wikipedia. Import privileges however are disabled, which prevents importing the testwiki database with 3000+ articles. Is that a technical problem (a request has already been made at bugzilla, bug #5438) or could you grant Purodha these privileges? Thank you, Dbach 11:09, 16 April 2006 (UTC) (= Düüvelskääl)
bots for pl.wiki
We are waitnig for 2 new bots:
Thanks for fast action :)
CheckUsers on he-wiki
Request for Chechuser on hu-wiki
Dear Jean-Christophe! I address you with this request from Hu-wiki. I am User:Burumbátor, admin at this wikipedia, a very small one in comparison to some others. We have been voting for User:KovacsUr for checkuser for more than a month now, result is 19-1 in favour . I think this vote represents the general meaning of our most devoted editors, so I request you to give him the flag. Best regards, hu:User:Burumbátor 19:40, 21 April 2006.
- Per current CheckUser policy, a minimum of 25-30 votes are necessary unfortunately. villy ♦✎ 19:27, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
Thanks. I appreciate the fast response. Yosri 00:35, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
How do you think, if an administrator violates so-called "administration ethics", but does not violate any Wikipedia rule, may administration privileges be dropped? --Jaroslavleff 16:22, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- I can't really answer to such a general question. As long as the Wikimedia guidelines are observed, it's up to local communities to define their own ethics and to decide deadminships on such basis. villy ♦✎ 20:28, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
Hola! Soy es:Usuario:Equi, un admin de Wikipedia en español, quisiera saber si el es:Usuario:Warko2006 y es:Usuario:Titogonzalez23 son la misma persona. Razones = los dos votaron en contra en un votación de borrado de una página autopromocional flagrante. Es solo un sospecha, pero como el usuario Titogonzalez23, ha hecho faltas graves a políticas de Wikipedia, es necesario saberlo.
Muchas gracias, y suerte. --Equi 01:35, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
Trust on Wikipedia
this is Cathy from Hong Kong working on a research about trust on Wikipedia. I wonder if you would kindly contact me at email@example.com? I'd like to chat with you about Wikipedia of your language. Would you kindly drop me your email or IM (Skype, MSN, AIM or ICQ)? It wouldn't take more than ten minutes, but it would help enormously for us to understand the overall trust-based social landscape of Wikipedia. Thank you!
I learned just now your resignation and came here to salute you. It was a great joy for me to work with you here on meta; you are the one of best admins among us, dealing with a lots of deletions or other "tiny" things which however need someone for keep the workshop in order. Thanks a lot for your all works and you be happy ever in your own course of life. --Aphaia 01:05, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
Request for Chechuser on hu-wiki revisited
Approximately three months ago, a fellow administrator from the Hungarian Wikipedia requested that you set the checkuser status of one of our contributors, User:KovacsUr, see #Request for Chechuser on hu-wiki. By now we have collected the minimally required 25 confirming votes , so I'd like to repeat that request again, I hope this time there is nothing to prevent the completion of the procedure.
Thanks in advance,
--Dhanak 12:32, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
I am your pen friend from India ( 15 years back )
Dear Jean Cristophe,
I wish you remember me. I am Bruno Savio your pen friend. Nearly 15 years before we were writing letters and exchange each other. But unfortunatly we were not comunicate in between time. I than this advanced world and i find you in this link. I wish you will get my massage. I was so happy seeing your picture as judge.
I am doing an organisation named ( SAMUGAM TRUST). I wish to have your personal email id and i wanted to share my thoughts with you.
I take the opertunity of wishing you a verry happy new year. wish to hear from you soon. cant waite to hear from you.
love Bruno (India)
Dear Jean Cristophe,
Here is my contact details.
Please send me your contact to this links.