Dear Rical, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:38, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
- To develop scribunto modules at local level I do not need administrator rights.
- Do you means I must ask Superprotect rights to continue that in future central scribunto repository ? --Rical (talk) 08:31, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
Hi Rical-- thanks for submitting your idea above for the Inspire Campaign. For some reason, all the content from the idea got repeated; just wanted to let you know I removed the repeated portions. Just wanted you not be alarmed at a large removal of content from your idea. I'll be looking into why this occurred soon. I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 21:57, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- Windows to enter the fields are very too small and mask an eventual previous text. Then I edited these texts in my own external JEdit then I copied them. But even that was not easy! --Rical (talk) 00:35, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
Survey on Inspire Campaign for addressing harassment
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on addressing harassment from June 2016. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.
Rical tries to edit this page
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:29, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.