WAM2020 welcomes your support!
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
WAM International Team thanks you for your support.
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.10
Guidance of Fountain tool
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain tool
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.11
Unblocking of Geo
Hey please unblock him, he was new and he did mistakes (2 years ago), but now he is full ready to start working at dewiki--Mikheil Official (talk) 20:53, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, I explained how he the unblock can happen. He needs to ask for it by himself, on his de-wiki user page. - Squasher (talk) 09:20, 14 November 2020 (UTC)
- @Squasher: Hello, I tried but I can't write anything on my talk page on de-wiki--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 12:04, 15 November 2020 (UTC)
- Please give me a chance and you will see my progress--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 06:51, 16 November 2020 (UTC)
- @Squasher: My user page on dewiki is blocked and I am not able to edit--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 12:12, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
- Your user talk page has been unblocked a week ago and your user was not blocked from editing your own talk page. However, I have now unblocked you. Please make use of this second chance and dont violate the rules of de-wiki as it had happened in the past. - Squasher (talk) 11:36, 22 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you so much <3. I will try to do my best <3--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 17:25, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
The 2021 Community Wishlist Survey is now open! This survey is the process where communities decide what the Community Tech team should work on over the next year. We encourage everyone to submit proposals until the deadline on 30 November, or comment on other proposals to help make them better. The communities will vote on the proposals between 8 December and 21 December.
The Community Tech team is focused on tools for experienced Wikimedia editors. You can write proposals in any language, and we will translate them for you. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your proposals!
18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.12
We invite all registered users to vote on the 2021 Community Wishlist Survey. You can vote from now until 21 December for as many different wishes as you want.
In the Survey, wishes for new and improved tools for experienced editors are collected. After the voting, we will do our best to grant your wishes. We will start with the most popular ones.
We, the Community Tech, are one of the Wikimedia Foundation teams. We create and improve editing and wiki moderation tools. What we work on is decided based on results of the Community Wishlist Survey. Once a year, you can submit wishes. After two weeks, you can vote on the ones that you're most interested in. Next, we choose wishes from the survey to work on. Some of the wishes may be granted by volunteer developers or other teams.
We are waiting for your votes. Thank you!
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
CEE Spring 2021: Thanks for your contribution about Ukraine!
I'm writing to express sincere thanks for your contribution to articles about Ukraine during the CEE Spring 2021 article contest.
According to Wikimedia Ukraine's analysis, you were among the top 20 authors who made the most productive contribution about Ukraine across all language editions. Overall, almost 130 people wrote over 640 articles about Ukraine during the contest.
We really appreciate your time and effort for developing free knowledge, and we hope you'll keep joining CEE Spring and other similar campaigns in the future to increase coverage of Ukraine and other topics.
You can read more about the results of our push to increase coverage of Ukraine within CEE Spring at the link. —AntonProtsiuk (WMUA) (talk) 16:28, 22 January 2022 (UTC)