Welcome to the Meta Wiki VisualEditor Portal! These pages are designed to help users understand the new editing interface, participate in its development, and help with its deployment across our many wikis.
It is very important that all of our wikis have translated help documents for the new VisualEditor. If you have skills in any of the languages of some of our smaller Wikipedias, your help is much needed. The main document that needs translating is the User Guide. New VisualEditor help pages with text and images will help new users and experienced ones get the most out of VisualEditor. Some of the translating will happen on MediaWiki.org.
- VE TranslationCentral
- Detailed Localization Instructions
- User Guide
- Iberocoop has generously offered to help with Spanish translations
- Translators-l, mailing list for translators
- Weekly updates
- Roadmap - Phabricator workboard
- Sign up for the multilingual newsletter! (archives)
- Past IRC office hours: logs
- Notes from the team's quarterly reviews