|The Project||Thematic Teams||Best Practices||Country-by-Project table||Multilingual Wikinews||Wikimedia Commons||Aligned projects|
|“||Imagine a world in which every human feels both the ownership of Wikimedia projects and belonging to the Movement.||”|
|“||Wikimedia world is about human in the center with whole of the world's knowledge within equally easy reach.||”|
Wiki-Smart Humanity or (WISH) is about systemic efforts to get individuals, organizations and whole regions to engage actively into helping make this dream a reality.
This will only happen if we find a way to satisfy expectations of all of our diverse global Wikimedia stakeholders and movement partners at municipal, regional, country, intergovernmental, various NGOs or business levels.
They have the right to expect us:
- to be moving towards a balanced representation of anything and everything,
- to provide them with a way to measure our progress, visualize differences to support us in reaching our objectives.
- to demonstrate successful use cases in every domain, country and project.
- Wikimedia strategy: to become an essential infrastructure of the ecosystem of free knowledge for the world by 2030.
- Wikimedia Language Diversity
- Pageview Statistics