WikiForHumanRights/Join the Challenge/hi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
#WikiForHumanRights 2023: Right to a healthy environment
This page is under construction.
Please help review and edit this page.
Join The Challenge
Welcome to the #WikiForHumanRights Global challenge on the "Right to the healthy environment"! It is part of the larger #WikiForHumanRights campaign.
About: This is a global writing contest aimed at creating and improving existing articles on Wikipedia related to human rights and topics related to the triple planetary crises: Climate Change, Pollution and Biodiversity.
अवधि: The writing challenge will run from; 00:01 on 15th April until 23:59 on 15th May 2022 (UTC).
How you can contribute
- Create a section below with your user name.
- Edit Wikimedia projects about topics in scope, such as:
- Creating New Articles
- Translate an existing article related to the topic on your local language Wikipedia
- Improving the visual coverage of environmental topics
- Improve an existing article by adding a section or citations
- Save the changes on your wiki with the #WikiForHumanRights hashtag in the edit summary
- Report the results in the #Participants section below.
What is in scope?
We encourage you to write on Wikimedia projects about
- Environmental defenders
- Legal systems or treaties about human rights and environmental rights
- Communities advocating for the protection of their environment
- Health or social consequences of communities denied access to a healthy environment
- Topics that connect the triple planetary crises of climate change, biodiversity loss and pollution to the human impacts
- Other topics connected with the right to a healthy environment
You can check the article suggestion list here. You might also find inspiration from our WikiForHumanRights/Resources page.