|Status of the proposal|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||Free Ideas for the whole world. How many ideas died with their creator? How many ideas were not created for lack of time, or money? Just insert them here, and see some come to life and further develop the world we live in.|
The email I have tried to send you guys: Dear Wikimedia,
My name is Miguel and I am a huge fan of your project and all that you have been doing for all this time. I've got many things to thank you for, but that's not the reason I am here now. I am writing to present a project idea that I've been thinking about for some time now. I was thinking about making it alone, but as I have no knowledge on how to do it, I have decided to give the idea to you guys.
Website: FreeConcepts.com Freeideas, WikiIdea(or other name) -Create a "non profit?" website like wikipedia. -Basically on this website people are able to put their ideas and things that they would like to see created or that have an idea on, but that they know they will never create. -"Have a great idea that you would love to see out there in the world, but you know that you will never really create it or make it? Put your ideas here, and see some of them come to life." "Help develop the world you live in." "Don't expect anything in return, just be happy that you helped the world develop a little bit further." -Would be nice if companies that grabbed some ideas from this website gave something to the owner. But not everyone has a good heart, and some might not do it, and there's nothing we can do about it. -"How many ideas were not created? By lack of time, motivation or money. How many ideas never even left the brain, into a simple amount of words. How many of them could have changed the world? The idea/concept was there, and no one else ever had one like it." -To enter an idea you have to be logged in, if a person clicks your username, it will show all of your ideas, contact, and whatever other information you put available. -Can also enter the patents you have for an idea, with the option for negotiating, or giving away for free, or you put the idea on the website simply to get feedback on it, and suggestions, it's ok. -Divide the ideas by categories(decided by the owner), if the category is wrong people can click button "Wrong category?" and say which one it should be in, if the votes for the same category reach over 80%(after 10 votes), then the category is changed automatically and the owner notified by email. -Each idea has a comments section for opinions/suggestions and such, and voting section(only like/up, maybe no dislikes so that people don't feel bad, or shy to put their idea on the website). -"We are not liable for any loss of data", etc etc. -Have a blog / FAQ ("How to have an idea", "How not to forget an idea", "How to create something", etc etc - Helps the users, and helps the SEO).
That's it. Thank you very much for your time and work.
Best regards, Miguel Almeida
José Miguel Almeida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wiki Idea Free Ideas
Wiki Idea . com Free Ideas . com etc
- Strong support This could do good User: ChibiLink 17 January 2020
- Support Lots of inspiration will help Ji2290 (talk) 18:55, 11 February 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support Wikimedia Foundation ideals make this perfect. Freely sourced, free knowledge. However, lots of inspiration and encouragement will help. Henry20090 (talk) 01:43, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support for w:open hardware projects, as seen in covid19 masks. It could be called WikiHard(ware) --BoldLuis (talk) 22:25, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support: a wikimedia wiki similar to wikifactory.com is very much needed for collaborative open manufacturing -Vis M (talk) 05:23, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
- I dont think that this would be the best idea for a wiki project, it would not benefit the society in any contributional way. Plus why would a person with an idea expose their greatest think tank results to the open world to rip off or steal. If you are talking about an idea storage that would have access to only the user who came up with it, i dont think you came to the right place for a proposal as such. Best that you create a new website out of scratch rather than proposing it to wikimedia. Arep Ticous 09:46, 8 March 2020 (UTC)
- By simply reading this part: "it would not benefit the society in any contributional way" I can see that you totally missed the point...