Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The logo for the project, if you already have one|
|Status of the proposal|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||Wikideas host pages and subpages on improving existing things (ex : Pakaging) as well as inventing new things. The format make use of talk pages as a proposal section and pages as a synthesis section. There is a need for 2 types of pages : general ideation (How to improve packagings) and pages describing solutions that have been modeled, prototyped or even tested.|
|Is it a multilingual wiki?||Multilingual|
|Potential number of languages||Multilingual|
|Proposed tagline||Collaborative ideas building|
|New features to require||It would be nice if structured discussions could be under the page instead of in a dedicated Talkpage. A voting system could also be an interesting feature to put nice ideas on the top.|
|Development wiki||Does your project have a technical-development wiki (e.g., in Wikimedia Labs)?|
|List of project participants|
An example :
- Packaging page : synthesis of ideas proposed to improve packaging by the community and out of the community.
- Pakaging talk page : Structured discussions with a vote system to make best proposal raise. Ideally under the article page.
- Detailled article : Edible packaging : similar page but focusing on edible packaging ideas and solutions.
- Work:Edible packaging by Djoe : description of an idea that have been at least prototyped or modeled precisely.
- Work:Edible packaging project 01 : an open project managed by members of the community with the support of members.
- Collaborative ideation
- Think and Make
- Think Things Wiki
- Collaborative innovation wiki
- Open Innovation wiki
- Wikicreate could be included in this idea
- Wikiprocess could be included in this idea
- Share your ideas could be included in this idea
- Wikinvent could be included in this idea