SheSaid Sudan Drive is the main landing page for Wiki Love Women project for SheSaid drive to take place in October 2021.
For 2021 the project for Sudan is launched as part of individual grant.
Link to the English portal page: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wikiquote:SheSaid
Details of Activities
The Project Activity includes the following :
The Project is designed into two main interventions. One is targeting content writers "Journalists" and the other is targeting Photographers.
The project will be around organizing:
- Preparation and Planning: August 2021
- Training Sessions: September 2021 – October 2021.
- One Wiki commons Training event for Photographers (10 pp) between September- October 2021
- One Training event for Female Journalists in Cooperation with the Sudanese Female Journalists Association (10 Participants)
- SheSaid Sudan Campaign: October - November 2021
- An edit-a-thon sessions for both Photographers and Journalist (Linking the photos taken with articles) and preparing the quotes.
- Photos collection and shooting
- Reporting and Closing : December 2021
March 2022 Update
After many delay due to the political situation in Sudan the team after sevral discussion desided to start implementing the Project activities
Dates of Events are as Follow
- Training Of Journalist 19- March 2022
- Training of Photogrphers 22-March 2022
- Edit- a - thotn Session TBD
Even though this is meant to be an individual rapid Grant, this project is beeing implemented through the Sudan Community. This is a team work and the main members are:
- Project Focus Person- Grant Receiver - Ola Mahadi
- Training focus Person - Hassan Hassooon & Maram ali
- Resource and Finance Focus Person- Esam Idris
- Events Officer - Fatima Mohammed
- Volunteer -Maabalfaky
- Training Of Photographers
- One day training for Photographers on Common. The training is aiming to help photographers upload the pictures taken as part of the project and other projects to be shared with Creative Commons licenses.
- Training Of Journalists
- One day training for journalists on Wikipedia and wiki quotes 8 ppl
Developing of Wiki Quote for Sudan Redlist English:
Pages Created in Arabic WikiQuote:
Social Media Channels
Please follow the link to see tracking of project dashboard SheSaidSudan_Dashboard