Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017/Programme/Submission/CEE Contests
Title of your proposal
Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Asen Stefanov User:Vodnokon4e
- Wikimedians of Bulgaria UG
- Content Contests (Article writing contests/challenges, Photo contests)
Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Presentation (one-to-many)
- Open discussion (many-to-many)
Evolution of existing contests and future development of contests in CEE. Trends and evaluation. Targeg groups: New editors and new readers. Problems: Decreasing number of editors in Wikipedia (in overall), lagging in and not enough social media activities and presentations, discussing new ideas for contests - easier for understanding, easier for editing and participating.
Generating new format/changing existing format for next contests and ways to involve more editors, to make it more interesting for them in the format of a game.
Duration (without Q&A)
10 minutes for presentation and 15-20 minutes for discussion.
A video projector with connection to laptop.
Slides or further information
Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).
- @Vodnokon4e: Do you think we could do this together with my submission "Create one-day challenges in under one hour"? Gikü (talk) 15:55, 21 August 2017 (UTC)
- @Gikü: yes, I do. In my opinion both presentations and discussions will have a lot in common. So we can use my timeslot (slightly bigger - 30 mins) - what do you think (or maybe request bigger slot ~ 40 mins together)? --Vodnokon4e (talk) 16:07, 21 August 2017 (UTC)
- --Visem (talk) 09:40, 23 September 2017 (UTC)