Please provide the following information for your micro-grant request:
Your Username: Namrood (CC-Zero-Project)
Your Country of residence: Switzerland
Amount requested: CHF 500 (five hundred Swiss francs)
Planned activity: Purchase of a not-used "Nikon D850 camera" with a "Nikon Speedlight SB-700 flash" of May 2019 from a photographer. New price: CHF 2'800. Agreed price: CHF 1'900.
People involved: Carl Flisch (e.g. How many people can benefit from the micro grant you request): Anybody on this planet (public domain)
Please explain what influence your activity will have on Wikimedia Projects
(e.g. quantitative: number of new pictures uploaded to commons, no of new articles created / qualitative: strengthen the community of german-speaking wikipedia authors etc,):
1) I need the camera to mount on a self-build copy stand to photograph 78 rpm gramophone records and upload the images with the metadata to Wikimedia Commons and Wikidata
2) I will use the camera for WikiLoves Monument and other contributions in various Wikimedia Projects par example for Wikimedia Armenia (my last activity was in March 2019 in Montevideo (Uruguay) at Plaza Armenia)
I have built up and worked for the Public Domain Project between 2009 and 2019. I will continue in 2020 my contribution under the new work title "CC-Zero-Project" with the MediaWiki of the "Public Domain Project". I need for this a root-server, it's planned to ask for a server at the Zurich University of the Arts. The new project URL will be CC-Zero-Project
I hope to photograph a minimum of 300 "78 rpm gramophone records". It's difficult to name a correct number because of my plan to contribute with public domain music files too after time-spending copyright clearing.
Please provide links to your contributions after your project or activity ended:
Please provide the links to the categories on Wikimedia Commons, to the articles on Wikipedia or any other contributions on Wikimedia projects:
Category:Media contributed by Namrood
Important: AFTER having submitted your request, please write an eMail to email@example.com with your contact details (at least: Name, Surname, Email address)
This section needs to be filled out by the Microgrants-Committee
- Moumou82 (talk) 18:19, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
- Lantus (talk) 22:22, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
- Nennes (talk) 22:32, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
- Cassinam (talk) 09:44, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
Result: The Micro-grant committee approved this request by majority.