A "Wikimedia Café" é um encontro casual on-line.
O idioma primário do encontro será o inglês, mas conversas multilíngues podem ser possíveis no futuro.
Ninguém precisa de ativar uma câmara para participar no encontro. Participar apenas por áudio é aceitável.
- To join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android, go to https://virginia.zoom.us/my/wikilgbt. You have the option to disable video so that you participate by audio only.
- Alternatively, you may join by phone, but if you do this then your phone number will be visible to other participants. For phone connection information: find your local number in https://zoom.us/u/aeBOBQMw0a, then use the meeting number 503 740 1469.
- shared notes: anyone can contribute. Notes from this document get transferred to this page on wiki after the meeting. Edit as you like. Everything here gets the default Meta-Wiki license.
The first "Wikimedia Café" meetup was on 30 August 2018, at 17:00 UTC / 10:00 Pacific.
The environment won't be like this, so please don't feel intimated if you are nervous about public speaking. (If a conversation feels to to the hosts like it is becoming uncivil or intimidating, then the host will ask the debaters to quiet themselves or to move to somewhere else.) The meeting will generally have an environment that is more like this or this. Hopefully you will enjoy the environment and conversation.
Agendas e notas
Agendas e notas anteriores
Note the change of time and date. This is so that more people can attend. The change is under review but is likely.
- Tentative agenda
- Introductions, including usernames and/or realnames, affiliations, interests in attending the meeting, and one thing for which you're grateful
- Mention the meeting notes. Anyone can edit and review the notes from last meeting - Wikimedia Café/minutes 2019 11; notes for this meeting taken in similar way
- New Wiki initiatives under Wikimedians for Sustainable Development
- If you plan to attend then please sign here