Wikimedia Chapters Association/Election committee
|Dissolved. The dissolution of the Election committee was decided by the WCA council at the Wikimedia Conference in Milan, 18 April 2013.|
This page is for the WCA election committee established at the 1st Council meeting on July 11, 2012 at Washington DC.
“The council resolves to empower the Chair to appoint an election committee to find an SG and DSG. The following timeframe should be followed: present a draft job description to the council by 31 July 2012 for approval. Become a legally incorporated organization by 15 August 2012. Execute a public call and recruitment process for candidates by 31 August 2012. Prepare an election process and present candidates for the SG and DSG by 30 September 2012. Note, time frames are subject to negotiation based on feedback from professionals.”
The council empowered its Chair to appoint the committee members. The committee members are not required to be Council members. A Council member will be nominated to report back on committee outcomes and proposals.
- Markus Glaser (WMDE) --Mglaser (talk) 22:17, 19 December 2012 (UTC) as decided in Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Meetings/2012-51
- Nominated by Fæ to report back on outcomes
- Raul Veede CM WMEE --Oop (talk) 23:15, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- Salvador Alcántar (WMMX) --Salvador alc (talk) 23:24, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
- Stefan Levko (advisor)
- 26th January 2013: SG job offer published
- 15th February 2013: Deadline for SG applications
- SG recruitment put on hold, per action at Wikimedia Chapters Association/Meetings/2013-07
- Secretary General job description draft
- Secretary General job offer
- List of publications of the SG job offer
The dissolution of the Budget committee was decided by the WCA council at the Wikimedia Conference in Milan, 18 April 2013.