Wikimedia Summit 2020/Venue and Hotel
|Program||Fringe Events||Registration & Participants
The Wikimedia Summit 2020 will take place at Seminaris Campus Hotel Berlin. For accommodating Summit participants, a number of hotel rooms, which are conveniently located in the hotel area opposite the event area, have been reserved.
Seminaris CampusHotel Berlin
Public transport stop nearby
- Nearest U-Bahn (underground) station: Dahlem-Dorf (underground line U3)
In-house services and facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-house restaurant and bar
- Luggage storage
- All rooms include Wi-Fi, breakfast and have their own bathroom.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: from 15:00
- Check-out: by 11:00 the latest
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 - 10:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 6:30 - 10:30
Dahlem is a locality of the Steglitz-Zehlendorf district in southwestern Berlin. It is home to the Freie Universität Berlin, with its Philological Library ("The Brain") by Norman Foster as a landmark, and several other cultural, historical and research institutions.
Although Dahlem has a reputation as an idyllic and quiet area, it is busy with students arriving by U-Bahn on weekdays.
Stores and facilities in vicinity of Mercure Hotel Berlin Tempelhof
- Pharmacy: Apotheke Dahlem-Dorf (Königin-Luise-Straße 38, 14195 Berlin)
- Grocery store: REWE (Königin-Luise-Straße 37, 14195 Berlin)
- General practitioner: Dr. med. Irena Klemmt (Königin-Luise-Straße 37, 14195 Berlin, Phone: +49 30 82 71 90 40)
- Hospital: Vivantes Auguste-Viktoria-Klinikum (Rubensstraße 125, 12157 Berlin)
Landmarks in the vicinity of Seminaris CampusHotel Berlin
- Botanical Garden (botanical garden with an area of 43 hectares and around 22,000 different plant species.)
- Jesus-Christus-Kirche (church where most of the legendary Berlin Philharmonic recordings were made from the 1950s through the 1980s owing to its fine acoustics)
- Grunewald (parts of the Grunewald forest, including its Renaissance hunting lodge built in 1543)