کیا توقع کی جائے؟
The Wikimedia Summit is the place for Affiliates and the Wikimedia Foundation to come together to discuss the future of the Wikimedia Movement. The Wikimedia Summit 2024 will focus on how the Movement is governed: how and at what level we make decisions about money, technology, strategy, and affiliates, and how that is written in the movement charter.
This year, an engagement process composed of a series of online events will be introduced to prepare the work that will happen in Berlin and enable everyone to meaningfully participate during the Wikimedia Summit. Therefore, participation in one of the first online sessions happening in August/September 2023 is a condition to attend the Summit in Berlin.
|Days, before the start|
کہاں اور کب؟
اگست 2023 - مارچ 2024
Online engagement process
You can find the full documentation of the online engagement session here
اپریل 19-21، 2024
برلن میں ویکیمیڈیا سمٹ 2024
شرکت کیسے کریں؟
Step 1: July - August 15, 2023
Step 2: August 1 - August 20, 2023
- Register for the online engagement session, a mandatory precondition to be selected to attend the Summit in Berlin.
- The link to register on our event platform will be sent to you per email up to 48h after filling out the nomination form
Step 3: August 29 - September 9, 2023
- Participate in one of the engagement sessions
Step 4: September 11 - September 24, 2023
- Fill out the application survey in the event platform
- In order to assign the limited slots, each applicant’s engagement and interest in movement governance conversations will be considered
Step 5: September 25 - end of October 2023
- The organizers are currently reviewing the application forms.
Step 6: End of October 2023
- Publication of final participant list for Berlin
Step 7: November 23 - December 8
- Fill out the survey on the future of affiliate gatherings. Each affiliate can only fill out the survey once.
- Individual links have been sent via email. If you think you should have received the link but you didn't, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org