Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/Sign up
Thank you for your interest in presenting at a Wikimedia monthly activities meeting!
Someone from the Wikimedia Foundation Communications department will be in touch with you shortly to make further arrangements. Thank you!
So You Would Like to Change Something at the Wikimedia Foundation
- Topic: How participatory is the Wikimedia Foundation, and what ways are there for community members to influence the Wikimedia Foundation?
- Overview: A presentation of different participation formats currently offered by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Contact: User:Gnom
- Notes: Maybe something for Fall 2018?
Topic: Wikimedia 2030 status update and opportunities to participate
- Contact: Nicole Ebber, nicole.ebberwikimedia.de, Nicole Ebber (WMDE)
- Presenters: Nicole Ebber, Kaarel Vaidla (kvaidlawikimedia.org, KVaidla (WMF)), Tanveer Hasan (thasanwikimedia.org, THasan (WMF)) (Movement Strategy Core Team)
- Month: September 2018
- Overview: As members of the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy Core Team, we would like to provide an update and explain how to participate in the current steps of the process. In the future meetings, we will invite Working Group members to present their work and stories.
- Regular introduction: Who we are? Where we stand? (max 1 minute)
- Presenting the Working Groups, story based (6 mins)
- Level of engagement
- Working towards diversification process
- Communication style of WG
- Announcing the upcoming Community Consultation and highlight the ways people can participate in the process. (3 mins)
Requesting a presentation on OOUI work
I would like to see a presentation on the OOUI work that answers "Who", "What", "When", "Where", "Why", and "How". The OOUI changes appear to be part of a long term project and I would like to understand it better than I do now. Thanks. --Pine✉ 19:46, 13 September 2018 (UTC)