- 1 Trademark agreements
- 2 The first wiki-concert
- 3 Request for comments
- 4 Your recent upload
- 5 The Signpost
- 6 Re:
- 7 Translation of candidate presentations
- 8 Important announcement: Election delayed by one week
- 9 Feedback on Foundation Grant
- 10 German parts of your "Who"
- 11 Notice of review of adminship
- 12 Re Demande microfi
- 13 Russavia
Hello Del - happy post-Easter! I hope you have as many interesting leftovers as I do...
As there's been some trademark agreement discussion here lately, two questions for you:
- Does WMDE have a TM agreement with the WMF, and would you be willing to post it to Meta?
- Would you mind publishing the original draft "third party trademark agreement" draft from Internal (from 2007) to here?
- Bonjour Sam, yes, I do have leftovers. They consist of much chocolate, to be precise. ;-)
- Where's the discussion happening? Or are you refering to the whole Community logo debacle?
- Where should I post the third party thingie (if I post it ;))?
- WMDE does have a trademark agreement, if nothing else through the Chapter agreement. I'll look into it. notafish }<';> 00:51, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- Ahh, we actually found and used a chocolate seder plate this year (!) which was a nice combination. Leftovers are more eggs and stew, however.
- Yes, it is debaculous: see the bottom of Talk:Community Logo
- Please post the third-party thing (and any update about WM-DE) as a subpage of Trademark Agreements. I'm also checking with the WMF to see how many TM agreements exist; it would be a pity if there weren't any since we've talked about the possibility so often. Warmly, –SJ talk 01:22, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
The first wiki-concert
Hi! Please express your opinion on the Grants:WM UA/Free Vocal Music concert, as the wiki-concert is planned on May, 15, and we need to know the GAC decision at least a day in advance. Thank you! WMUA Executive Director --Perohanych (talk) 21:37, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
Request for comments
Hi Notafish, I'd like to solicit your comment on our pending grants:
- Grants:WM PH/Admin operation 2013
- Grants:WM PH/Philippine WikiCon 2013
- Grants:WM_PH/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Exhibit -- Roel (talk) 07:40, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
Your recent upload
Hi Delphine, please could you move the file you just uploaded to Commons instead? We're in the process of discussing the potential restriction of all local file uploads so if you'd like to comment on Babel please do, your thoughts would be appreciated! Thehelpfulone 14:04, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
- Heh thank you, and thanks for leaving your comments on Babel too. Thehelpfulone 18:24, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
I've emailed you on a Signpost matter.
- Hi Tony, I'll be sending you my answers, as well as posting them here. Best, notafish }<';> 12:54, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
Non lo so perché quello schema esce già tradotto e non lo posso cambiare con il translation tool (che odio per questo e altri motivi...). Prova a chiedere in Talk:Wikimedia Foundation elections 2013/Translation. Ciao --Cotton (talk) 22:58, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
Translation of candidate presentations
Important announcement: Election delayed by one week
The Election Committee regrets to advise that it is necessary to delay the start of voting in the WMF Elections 2013 for one week. This delay is being implemented for three reasons:
- We have been unable to verify that the list of eligible voters is complete and that all voters meet the published criteria
- We have been unable to verify that the SecurePoll setups for the election are properly functioning
- The voter interfaces have not been translated and are not currently available in any language other than English, thus disadvantaging Wikimedians who do not read English.
The following changes are now made to the Election timeline:
- 8-22 June 2013: elections
- 23-25 June 2013: vote-checking
- 25-28 June: publication of results.
- Thanks for the info. notafish }<';> 08:52, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Feedback on Foundation Grant
A reply has been posted here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Aislinn_Dewey/Distribute_WikiReaders_to_Schools
German parts of your "Who"
- Thanks! I was going to say no (it's part of my charm to make mistakes ;-)), aber du hast mich jetzt neugerig gemacht. Bitte, nur zu :). notafish }<';> 20:20, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Notafish. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2013. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before October 08, 2013. Kind regards, Barras talk 14:21, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
Re Demande microfi
- I'm just letting you know that this situation has been handled elsewhere: Meta:Requests_for_help_from_a_sysop_or_bureaucrat#Russavia. --Michaeldsuarez (talk) 21:45, 25 February 2014 (UTC)