Abuse filter helpers
|Policies 'n' guidelines||Abuse filter helpers policy & speirins|
|This page outlines th' standards 'n' guidelines related tae th' abuse filter helpers 'n' thair uise o' thair rights tae guide abuse filters globally.|
Th' abuse filter helpers global group wis created tae allow tis uisers global access tae sicht private data in th' abuse caber in th' abuse filters oan projects wi' it enabled.
Requests for abuse filter helper rights should be placed on Steward requests/Global permissions#Requests for other global permissions. The request will be approved by a steward if there is a consensus for the user to become an abuse filter helper after a period of discussion of no less than one week.
- If an abuse filter helper has made no global edits for a year, the permission may be revoked by a steward. They may re-apply through the regular process.
Misuse or abuse:
- This permission can be removed immediately by a steward in the case of abuse or serious misuse, after which a request for comment must be filed. In other cases, a request for comment can be filed, and the rights removed by a steward if it is closed with consensus for that course of action.
- View the abuse log (
- View detailed abuse log entries (
- View log entries of abuse filters marked as private (
- View abuse filters (
- View abuse filters marked as private (
- View the spam blacklist log (
Rights specifically nae assigned
- Create or modify abuse filters (
- Create or modify global abuse filters (
- Modify abuse filters with restricted actions (
- Revert all changes by a given abuse filter (
See an aa
- Abuse filter helpers:
- Special global permissions