Abuse filter helpers/da
|Politikker og retningslinjer||Abuse filter helpers policy & information|
|This page outlines the standards and guidelines related to the Abuse filter helpers and their use of their rights to manage Abuse filters globally.|
The Abuse filter helpers global group was created to allow its users global access to view the contents of abuse filters marked as private and their corresponding abuse log entries.
Requests for abuse filter helper rights should be placed on Steward requests/Global permissions#Requests for other global permissions. The request will be approved by a steward if there is a consensus for the user to become an abuse filter helper after a period of discussion of no less than one week.
- If an abuse filter helper has made no global edits for a year, the permission may be revoked by a steward. They may re-apply through the regular process.
Misuse or abuse:
- This permission can be removed immediately by a steward in the case of abuse or serious misuse, after which a request for comment must be filed. In other cases, a Special:MyLanguage/request for comment can be filed, and the rights removed by a steward if it is closed with consensus for that course of action.
- Se misbrugsloggen (
- Se detaljerede poster i misbrugsloggen (
- Se logposter fra misbrugsfiltre der er markeret som private (
- Se misbrugsfiltre (
- Se misbrugsfiltre markeret som private (
- Vis spamsortlisteloggen (
Rights specifically not assigned
- Opret eller redigér misbrugsfiltre (
- Opret eller redigér globale misbrugsfiltre (
- Ændre misbrugsfiltre med begrænsede handlinger (
- Tilbagerul alle ændringer udført af et bestemt misbrugsfilter (
- Abuse filter helpers:
- Special global permissions
- Abuse filter editors (obsolete)
- AbuseFilter (with wikis configurations comparison)