Meta:Central notice administrators/da
|←Politikker og retningslinjer||Central notice administrators|
|This page provides information on the "central notice administrators" ('centralnoticeadmin') group on Meta.|
The Central Notice Administrator (CNA) permission was added as a way to avoid granting the full administrator rights package to those who primarily only need to edit banner campaigns. Because of the potentially huge impact of banners on the wikis, this should be granted carefully and sparingly.
For assistance from an admin, visit Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.
Central notice administrators have the following rights:
- Edit the user interface ('editinterface')
- Manage central notices ('centralnotice-admin')
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled ('autopatrol')
Meta-Wiki bureaucrats can appoint and remove central notice administrators.
- Auto-generated list of Central notice administrators
- Ask for help with CentralNotice