Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group - Liaison approval, November 2014/ne
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Two members of the Affiliations Committee assigned as liaisons to a Wikimedia User Group application may initially approve the application for up to one year;
- The application of MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee and was discussed on their MediaWiki.org proposal page and its application page on Meta;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their MediaWiki.org proposal page and their application page, is We are MediaWiki developers, admins, users, consultants, and hosting providers who cooperate in order to improve the software and advocate the needs of MediaWiki users outside the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) and its projects.; and
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee liaisons assigned to this application that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable, period that becomes effective when the Wikimedia User Group agreement is signed.
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group proposal
- Wikimedia User Group requirements
- Wikimedia User Group approval process