Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Shared Knowledge - Liaison approval, February 2015/ru
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Two members of the Affiliations Committee assigned as liaisons to a Wikimedia User Group application may initially approve the application for up to one year;
- The application of Shared Knowledge on Meta has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their application, is "Promote the idea of creation, gathering and redistribution of free content on the Internet, dissemination and support of the redistribution of free content in digital, printed and/or other forms; collection, publishing and redistribution of information, as well as public relations work related to free content and Wikimedia projects by organizing events and the publishing of informational literature, and nurturing and promoting the Macedonian literary language and its orthographic standards."; and
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee liaisons assigned to this application that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that the Shared Knowledge is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable, period that becomes effective when the Wikimedia User Group agreement is signed.