CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the requests page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
CIS-A2K has had the privilege of teaming up with like-minded educational institutions, research and development organisations in furthering the cause of the movement. These institutional partnerships offer CIS-A2K valuable knowledge regarding needs of the community, projects that can be taken up and offer invaluable help in strengthening the local community.
Our partnerships with the following organisations have resulted in creation and retention of new editors,many Wikimedia projects going live from the incubation stage, content doantion, technical support groups and effective outreach activities. They have also helped us leverage local contacts which would otherwise remain hidden from our knowledge.
- Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- /Andhra Loyola College, Vijwaywada, Andhra Pradesh
- /Department of State Educational Research and Training, Bangalore, Karnataka
- /Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College, Ujire, Karnataka
- /Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji, Goa
- /GURU-G Learning Labs, Bangalore, Karnataka
- /St. Aloysisus College, Mangalore, Karnataka
- /Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences, Bhubneshwar, Odisha
- /Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubneshwar, Odisha
- /Goa University, Panaji, Goa
- /University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka