Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists research projects started or planned in 2015.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 2015 Community Wishlist Survey (2 categories, 25 pages)
Content pages in category "2015 projects"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Research:Academic perceptions of Wikipedia and its impact on online research
- Research:Active editor spike 2015
- Research:Active editor spike 2015 (July update)
- Research:Analyzing Accessibility of Wikipedia Projects Around the World
- Research:Anonymity and Peer Production
- Research:Automated classification of article quality
- Research:Automated classification of edit quality
- Research:Characterization of articles by mobile readership
- Research:Community process workflows
- Research:Content translation campaign support and tracking
- Research:Counting Wikipedians
- Research:Creating a standard orthography of an unwritten language in order to use it in creating Wikimedia Projects
- Research:Cross-wiki notifications user research
- Research:Wikimedia Foundation Accountability Mapping
- Research:Wikimedia referrer policy
- Research:Wikipedia clickstream
- Research:Wikipedia clickstream top referrers
- Research:Wikipedia Deletion Discussion
- Research:Wikipedia Knowledge Graph with DeepDive
- Research:WikiProjects and Subject Area Activity (English Wikipedia)