مجتمع ويكيميديا ديوبند
|مجتمع ويكيميديا ديوبند|
|كود الجهة الشقيقة||DCW|
|تاريخ التأسيس||31 يوليو 2021|
|تاريخ الاعتماد||16 يناير 2022|
|المقر الرئيسي||نيودلهي، الهند|
|اللغات الرسمية||الإنجليزية و الأوردية|
|أفراد ذوي أهمية|
|مستندات التأسيس||لجنة الجهات الشقيقة قرار (2022)|
|الميزانية||(Approximate budget of first-half of 2023)|
|الجهات الشقيقة||لجنة الجهات الشقيقة، ویکیمیدیا|
|عنوان البريد الإلكتروني||dcwwikimediaorg|
|ملاحظات||The budget indicated includes individual grants that have been taken to complete certain projects and price of the assets that belong the affiliate.|
- CH Wikimedia CH
- GB Wikimedia UK
- KR 위키미디어 한국
- RU Викимедиа РУ
- US-NYC Wikimedia New York City
- CAT Amical Wikimedia
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
مجتمع ويكيميديا ديوبند(والمختصر بـ "DCW" والمعروف باسم "انجمن ويكيميديا ديوبند" باللغة الأردية) هو مجموعة مستخدمين معترف بها تابعة لويكيميديا الهند.
الاخبار و الاعلانات
- 15-03-2023: The DCW Conversation Hour for March 2023 is scheduled to take place on 17 March 2023. The guest speaker would be Dr. Nicole Schwitter.
- 12-03-2023: The general meetup for March has been scheduled to take place on 20 March 2023, in New Delhi.
- 02-03-2023: February 2023 learnings from the strategic research study have been published on the Diff blog.
- 09-02-2023: Two volunteers from DCW, TheAafi and Khaatir, have been awarded with full scholarships to attend the WikiConference India 2023.
The first draft about the Deoband Community Wikimedia (DCW) was published on Meta-Wiki on 31 July 2021 and it was formally established on that date. Prior to being recognised by the Affiliations Committee on 16 January 2022, the user-group held two introductory meetings on 12 August 2021 and 20 November 2021 respectively.
DCW focusses on anything related to Muslim academia and scholarship and takes its name from the Darul Uloom Deoband, a premier Islamic seminary in India. The seminary is home to the Deobandi movement, one of the major contemporary movements that spreads throughout the world, through a plethora of institutions, scholars, and organizations.
The DCW does not limit itself to any specific language. It focuses on its theme that transcends all the languages and as such it tries to form collaborations with the language affiliates of Wikimedia in order to disseminate knowledge related to its theme on those languages. The Deoband Yoruba Collaborative Project was formed on 25 June 2022 to promote the theme on Yoruba language Wikipedia. On the English Wikipedia, the DCW editors have worked through the DYK and the ITN processes. DCW's major on-wiki accomplishments are recorded here.
DCW hosted events including two offline meetups in Deoband in 2022; the first between 17 and 20 March 2022 and the second on 19 June 2022. A number of initiatives were taken in 2022 which included a series of meetups and little workshops about Wikiquote was organized between 7 August and 10 August 2022 in Delhi. The group hosted Bhopal Photo Event between 15 and 20 October 2022 in Bhopal and organised a thematic edit-a-thon on 30 and 31 October 2022 while celebrating the tenth anniversary of Wikidata. Between 20 November and 16 December 2022, the group participated in the Movement Charter Ambassador Program under the leadership of TheAafi, aiming to represent DCW and the Indic-Urdu language community at a global level.
The DCW also initiated a series of conversations inviting scholars from around the globe, and also the people from within the movement, to build its base strategically. This initiative called the DCW Conversation Hour was inaugurated by Donia Al Domiaty, an Arabic Wikimedian on 30 September 2022. The second lecture of this series was delivered by Dr. Ashraf Dockrat on 13 November 2022.
DCW aims to freely share knowledge related to global Muslim academia and scholarship (historical and contemporary) on Wikimedia projects such as Wikipedia, Wikiquote, Wikimedia Commons and Wikidata. The objectives and strategies include:
- Promoting edit-a-thons related to global Muslim academia and scholarship for Wikipedia, Commons, Wikiquote, Wikidata and several other WMF projects.
- Inclusion and improvement of thematic knowledge over various language Wikimedia projects. DCW does not focus itself to a single language project.
- Doing collaborations with local and foreign affiliates and user groups for transferring the thematic knowledge to different languages. Deoband Yoruba Collaborative Project aims for the inclusion of thematic knowledge on Yoruba language Wikipedia.
- Deoband Community Wikimedia members to meet in UP this week by Free Press Kashmir on 16 June 2022.
- Deoband Community Wikimedia announces a collaborative project with Yoruba language Wikipedia by The Chenab Times on 26 June 2022.
- Deoband Wikimedia's 5-day long Bhopal Photo Event has started by Millat Times Urdu on 17 October 2022.
- DCW celebrates 10th anniversary of Wikidata by The Chenab Times on 31 October 2022.