Fix copyright/SXB event plan
This is a page to plan and coordinate our event on 11 September in Srasbourg.
We will have a "Wikipedia village" event in a room for about 40 peopple in the parliament building in Strasbourg. The idea is to give MEPs and staff a chance to get to know Wikimedians, learn about our different projects and our copyright position. During the time of the village people can walk in even for just a little bit. We will engage individually with them.
Time & Location
Room: LOW S3.7
Add your name below:
- --Dimi z (talk) 12:29, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Nemo 13:11, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Theredmonkey (talk) 13:32, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- Ciell (talk) 13:49, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Hannolans (talk) 14:15, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- Psychoslave (talk) 12:19, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
The idea is to have different "stations" (tables, corners, seats) where MEPs and staff can experience Wikimedia. Please put your name under the "station" you can help cover or propose a new "station".
Take your picture for your WP article (for MEPs).
- Pierre-Yves (will bring equipment)
Explain what we want and why.
How to edit? How are decisions made?
Explain how images appear on Wikipedia and the licensing.
The Wikimedia Movement
How does the Wikimedia movement work. Tell people about EU chapters and how they can become a member.
- --Theredmonkey (talk) 13:33, 7 September 2018 (UTC) (put myself here, but can also help out at any other station)
Materials & Equipment
- We need to bring our own laptops.
- Photo equipment by WMFR.
- Flyers and brochures by WMBXL.
- There is a projector in the room.
- Please bring materials/goodies/sweets if you can! :)