Grants:PEG/WM UA/Programs in Ukraine 2012/Reallocation
Dear GAC members,
WMUA Board has decided to request a change to the project budget, as some associated expenses (namely, bank fees, exchange fees, exchange gain/loss and digital signature certificates (for electronic banking transactions), bank statements) were left out in this grant submission. We have learnt the lesson and included them into our next grant submissions (WLE and Free Vocal Music concert).
We were able to save around USD 300 out of funds allocated for the entry "Travels and meals for a Wikiconference and WMUA GM", as some expenses were covered by our partners (Karazin Kharkiv National University, NPO “Postup” and Charitable Foundation “Renesans”).
Budget breakdown (modified)
- Travels and meals for a Wikiconference and WMUA GM: UAH 11200 ~= USD 1400
- Publishing: UAH 32000 ~= USD 4000
- Wikiexpeditions: UAH 16000 ~= USD 2000
- Acquiring camera and accessories: UAH 12000 ~= USD 1500
- Souvenirs: UAH 4800 ~= USD 600
- Office supplies:
40800 248009600 UAH ~= USD 5100 36001200
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 Ukraine: UAH 28000 ~= USD 3500
- Bank fees: UAH 2400 ~= USD 300
We would love you to approve this reallocation, but in case it is not, we are to spend WMUA's own funds to cover this gap.
--アンタナナ 00:09, 26 June 2013 (UTC)
Nataliya Tymkiv Treasurer (Board Deputy Chairman on Finance) Wikimedia Ukraine